top of page

Manufactured Home RENTERS Insurance


If you are living in a manufactured home that you do not own, you will need a renters policy to protect your possessions and to protect you against liability claims resulting from your occupancy of the rented property.


Personal Property

Personal Property includes items such as furniture, electronics, and clothing. When selecting the best policy for your needs, you can choose between actual cash value settlement or upgrade to replacement cost value coverage. Certain property items that are difficult to value -- like jewelry, antiques, collectibles, firearms, etc. -- may not be fully covered under a standard homeowner or renters policy, so make sure you bring these up to the agent, as additional coverage for those items may be needed.

Loss of Use/Fair Rental Value

This coverage reimburses a homeowner either for the extra expense they may incur if they cannot live in the insured home or the rental income they would otherwise receive if the rented home cannot be occupied by a renter due to a covered loss.

Personal Liability

You can be held liable for an accident that causes bodily injury to another person or property damage to their property. By including this item in your policy, you have coverage for damages incurred and associated legal representation.

Medical Payment to Others

If someone is hurt while on your property, you may be liable for their injuries. We can help you secure insurance coverage to protect against any such medical needs (up to policy limits).

bottom of page