top of page

Manufactured Home Owners Insurance


We offer policies specifically written to protect manufactured homes, whether you own the home to live in or to rent out.


The dwelling, with some exceptions, is the main house as delivered from the factory, plus its substantial attached structures. Policyholders can choose from comprehensive to named perils policies, and homes can be written with settlement values ranging from replacement cost to actual cash value.


Adjacent/Other Structures

Coverage for structures you own, that are not attached to the main house, can be added to the manufactured home policy for more comprehensive coverage.


Personal Property

Personal Property includes items such as furniture, electronics, and clothing. When selecting the best policy for your needs, you can choose  between actual cash value settlement or upgrade to replacement cost value coverage. Certain personal property items that are difficult to value -- like jewelry, antiques, collectibles, firearms, etc. -- not be fully covered under a standard homeowner or renters policy, so make sure bring these up to the agent, as additional coverage for those items may be needed.

Loss of Use/Fair Rental Value

This coverage reimburses a homeowner for either the extra expense they may incur if they cannot live in the insured home or the rental income they would otherwise receive if the rented home cannot be occupied by a renter due to a covered loss.

Personal Liability

You can be held liable for an accident that causes bodily injury to another person or property damage to their property. By including this item in your policy, you have coverage for damages incurred and associated legal representation.

Medical Payment to Others

If someone is hurt while on your property, you may be liable for their injuries. We can help you secure insurance coverage to protect against any such medical needs (up to policy limits).

bottom of page